We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with our services.
- To ensure that content on the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for the device(s) you use to access and view the Website;
- To provide you with information and offers that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and Us.
- To respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- We do not sell, trade, or rent personal data to others.
In addition to the above uses We may use your information to notify you about goods or services which may be of interest to you.
For such uses We will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS), calls and/or text if you have consented to such communication when We collect your data.
If you do not want Us to use your data in this way, for marketing purposes, please either (i) tick the relevant box situated on the form on which We collect your data (for example, the registration form); or (ii) inform us at any time by contacting Us at the contact details set out below.
If you do not wish to receive communications from Us, please select the opt-out option in our emails.
Other than as set out below, and save insofar as is necessary in order for Us to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and Us, We will not share your data with third parties unless We have procured your express consent to do so.